Monday 4 January 2010

Here comes the year - brace yourself!

First day back to work after the xmas and new year holiday. Damn, getting up was hard! Didn't help that it was about -7 deg and took 2 kettles full of water to de-ice the locks on my car just to get in to de-ice the rest! Fucking stupid cunting English weather. I wouldn't mind having bone-shatteringly cold winters if we had some minute semblance of a warm summer! But, no doubt, it'll be another shitty wet year where my car dissolves yet further into brown dust. Bollocks.

On the plus side, I managed to order the 13" U-bolts to further lower the car so hopefully I can get that done this weekend. Oh, and I ordered some special new number plates that should sharpen up the look too.

Oh, and it's Chili & Cornbread for dinner tonight... SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment