Saturday 2 January 2010

Project Yakuza Lowrider

As said before, I have a few hobbies. One of which is old cars - namely, Datsuns.

For my sins, I run the Datsun Owners Club in the UK, and my little contribution to keeping these cars on the road is my current project, a Datsun 280C lowrider. I bought this in October 2008 and have been (slowly) getting it done up and driving it around. It arrived into my hands looking like this:


And after welding it, MOT-ing it, painting it (badly - new coat of black in the springtime), changing in an injection engine and various other little bits and bobs, it now looks like this:


That's a 5" (five inch) drop on the front! Got to lower the back in the next couple of weeks once I get some bits fabricated up.

The plan is, once there's money to, put it on airbag suspension. So eventually it'll be black and low and DAMN AWESOME.

Ill be posting up progress on this as and when it happens so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment